Dovell & Williams is very proud to announce that we have again been awarded the Isuzu Circle of Excellence Award. Isuzu awards this honor to just a few of the very best dealerships, from hundreds of dealers across the country. Both Dovell & Williams locations – Glen Burnie, MD and Frederick, MD – were recognized as part of a select group of Isuzu dealerships that met or exceeded the Circle of Excellence standards for the year 2018.
> Dealership must have at least two trained sales consultants knowledgeable in the isuzu product line
Service, Parts & Warranty Training
> Maintain at least two qualified service technicians* who successfully complete all available instructor-led and computer-based Isuzu training courses.
> Maintain a service manager, a service advisor, and a warranty administrator who successfully complete all available computer-based Isuzu training courses.
> Maintain a parts manager, and a parts counterperson who successfully complete all available computer-based Isuzu training courses.
New Truck Inventory Stocking
> Dealership must average a 90-day supply, based on dealership’s sales objective, throughout the program duration.
New Parts Inventory Stocking (IRIS)
> Dealership must subscribe to IRIS and achieve a cumulative stock order net utilization rate of at least 75% on the year-end IRIS report. Dealership must meet minimum fill rate requirements and inventory stock levels.
Measure of Customer Experience (CSI)
> Dealership must score at least 85% on all four CSI performance areas for 2017:
(1) Customer Treatment
(2) Customer Repair Expectations
(3) Scheduling and Timing
(4) Documentation and Charges
All that we’ve done to earn this prestigious award translates to one thing – our dedication to being the best Isuzu dealership that each one of our valued customers has ever experienced. Come see us today!
Isuzu Circle of Excellence Training Courses Include:
- 4HK1-TC Diesel Engine Mechanical
- 4JJ1-TC Diesel Engine Mechanical
- 6.0L Gas Engine Mechanical
- Diesel Diagnostics
- 6.0L Gas Diagnostics
- Isuzu Commercial Vehicle Electrical Systems & Diagnostics
- Isuzu Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) Systems & Diagnostics
- Isuzu Commercial Vehicle Suspension, Steering & Brakes
- Automatic Transmission & Driveline
- 6.0L Gas Engine Overview – Module 1
- 6.0L V8 Engine Drivability – Module 2
- 6L90E Trans Serviceability & Diagnostics – Module 3
- Automotive Electrical Fundamentals
- Fuel System Diagnostic (Diesel)
- Introduction to ISDSS II
- Keeping Your Customer Informed
- Selective Catalytic Reduction
- Success on the Service Drive
- Technician Efficiency
- Vehicle Health Reports
- Fix It Right the First Time
- Warranty Administration
- Repair Order Documentation
- FTR New Model Introduction
- Isuzu Portal to All Makes (IPAM)
- Core Returns
- Introduction to Isuzu Lifecycle
- Service Process Management